KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 145,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834441
With headquarters in Hong Kong, our client is a successful market leader with sizeable operations in Hong Kong, China, and overseas countries.
- Manage all administrative work and provide professional secretarial and executive support for the senior management
- Co-ordinate and liaise with relevant parties to organize board meetings and team events
- Prepare agenda, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Collect and compile information and maintain proper filing to facilitate decision making and approval
- Exercise proper judgement in re-directing and responding to incoming messages and requests
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10+ years executive secretarial experience in serving top management in large corporations
- High professional standard of integrity and confidentiality, with stable and mature character
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proven experience in a complex administrative or executive assistant role
- Positive attitude, self-motivate with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Executive Assistant
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms. Janice Cheung by clicking below "APPLY NOW" button or 8th floor, Prince’s Building, Central, Hong Kong.
For more opportunities with our clients and our Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
@2016 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.