Bank Of China Group Investment Limited
Bank of China Group Investment Limited (BOCGI) was incorporated in Hong Kong as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of China Limited in December 1984. BOCGI is the principal vehicle and platform for the Bank of China’s direct investment and management business. It is also an integral part of the Bank of China in pursuit of internationalization and diversification of its business. Over the years, by exercising its strength as a professional investment platform, it has invested extensively in major infrastructure and key projects in the real estate, industry, energy, transportation, media, hotel and financial service industries. BOCGI has become one of the leading investment firms of its kind in terms of history, managed asset size and business sophistication.
In order to cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for talented individual to join our professional team as:
Executive Secretary (Ref : E.SEC-OFF)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835613
Employer Ref. E.SEC-OFF
- Provide full range of secretarial support to top management
- Manage and administer top management calendar
- Organize travel itineraries, arrange appointments and liaise with other departments
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder from recognized universities
- At least2 years of executive secretarial experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, mature, detail oriented & able to work independently
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
To apply, please submit your full resume, including open examinations results, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.