jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914495
Employer Ref. 13987
- Established & Sizable Firm
- Support Director Level
- Investment Team
- Prepare presentation materials, market reports, agendas, take minutes and file documents
- Assist with translations from English to Chinese for conferences and meetings
- Help conduct some research reports, look up financial data in Bloomberg and do consolidation
- Handle calendar, expenses, travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and hotel accommodation
- Liaise with internal staff and external bodies
- A degree in any discipline, finance most ideal
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
- Solid past experience in working in the financial sector, good understanding of financial terms
- Quick, switched-on, flexible and committed
- Good command of Microsoft Office
This opportunity is open to offering more finance based duties if the potential candidate has this experience.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Eve Tang on +852 2833 4133 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.