Harvest Strong Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922354
- Provide full spectrum of personal assistance and secretarial support to Senior Executive.
- To communicate and coordinate with internal and external parties on business issues and operational activities.
- Prepare business communication, reports, meeting agendas and minutes including drafting documents and translation etc.
- Update & monitor Senior Executive's diary.
- Maintain proper administrative procedures & paperwork and effective communication with different departments within the company.
- To organize and coordinate appointments and meetings.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by Senior Exercutive or adhoc assignments as and when required.
- Diploma holder with formal secretarial training, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good experience in handling full spectrum of departmental administrative duties.
- Proactive, mature, independent, responsible and well-organized.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with good time management to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese & Mandarin.
- Be proficient with MS Officce & Chinese input method.
- Immediate available is highly preferable.
Shenzhen, China (our representative office is located at SZ Shangri-la Hotel, just 5 mins walk from Lo Wu border & occassionaly work at Tsim Sha Tsui Office, subject to the business requirements)
Benefits & Allowance
- transportation reimbursement
- free lunch provided
- double pay
- discretionary bonus
- medical allowance
- annual leave
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY.