jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832468
Employer Ref. 502840/001
A multinational investment bank is looking for an Executive Secretary to support their investment banking division (IBD).
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to the department
- Manage calendars, meeting schedules and personal matters
- Prepare business correspondences, presentation materials, financial reports and meeting munities including documents drafting, translation, emails, letters, etc
- Responsible for making travel, accommodation and logistics arrangement
- Maintain filing system and confident information
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 10 years of secretarial experience working under IBD in banks
- Experience in serving expatriates is a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Pro-active, mature, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritse work load and work in a fast paced environment
What's on offer:
- Attractive salary: up to HKD700000 per annum
- 5-day work week
- Performance bonus
Interested parties please submit your resumes with expected salary and availabilities in MS Word format quoting the Job Reference LQV/502840 to email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.