Executive Secretary to Chairman
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997550
- Work with the Chairman to understand the business objectives and management philosophy.
- Represent the Group to cultivate strong relationships with existing and potential business partners and develop these relationships to maintain trust and integrity.
- Manage communication and documentation flows; prepare meeting minutes, correspondence, speech, press release and various documents in English and in right tone and style to enhance rapport whilst ensuring the required business outcomes.
- Coordinate and organize corporate/PR event, networking function and/or media interview
- Lead critical projects, follow up and follow through the execution to ensure the desire outcome is achieved
- Manage logistic arrangements for overseas travel, activities and meetings of the Chairman, and ensure the provision of appropriate information.
- 10 years relevant experience in serving senior executive at Chairman level
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills – competent in preparing correspondence / PowerPoint presentation.
- Highly flexible but well organized – willing to take different routes and adopt different approach when necessary.
- Ability to anticipate key requirements, operate with autonomy, prioritize key tasks and form credible action plans with limited direction.
- Willingness to learn and develop – take on new tasks as required and free from ego judgments.
- Strong business discipline and project management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Prior experience in legal field is an asset
- Immediate available preferred
Interested candidates, please contact us at 35786888 for application enquiry.