Compass Group Hong Kong Ltd
Compass Group Hong Kong Ltd., a UK base fortune 500 Company, is one of the world's leading catering and support services companies. We provide high quality catering and support services to Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry segments in Hong Kong.
We are embarking on a major expansion, we invite an energetic and focused professional to join us in the following capacity:
Executive Sous Chef (Fine Dinning & Ops Support)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833244
Are you currently looking for next challenge, then this opportunity may be for you?
(1) Quality of Work
- To develop and prepare seasonal dish’s to drive fine dinning and hospitality sales and customer confidence in the Quality of the offer.
To run Hospitality and Energy showcases to engage with client base and grow confidence in our offers.
To develop and measure daily offers in all outlets with culinary leads and F&B management to ensure customer satisfaction and commercial targets are met.
To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures.
To ensure recipe details and costings are prepared and subsequently followed.
To drive the marketing calendar ensuring maximum opportunity to add value to the daily offers across the estate is carried out.
To liaise with Purchasing ensuring that we meet our commercial targets and customer requirements for quality in product.
To review and sign off all quality management audits allocating corrective actions to departments as appropriate.
To Inspire and develop the chef teams in all areas to ensure ongoing development.
(2) Customer Satisfaction
- To deal with customer and colleague requests promptly and politely.
- To listen to customer, client and colleague comments and deal with them as appropriate or pass on to a more senior member of staff to ensure prompt follow up action is taken.
- To ensure you know all about the food being prepared and cooked so can advise custome.
- To drive the Hospitality showcase calendar measuring success and customer feedback.
- To advise Hosts on menu selections and encourage face to face contact to develop client confidence.
(4) Health, Safety & Hygiene
- To receive, read and understand the contents of the Employee Guide to Working with Compass.
- To take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what they do or what they fail to do.
- To co-operate with their line manager on HSE matters.
- To correctly use work equipment, personal protective equipment in accordance with training and instructions provided to them.
- Not interfere with or mis-use anything provided for HSE purposes.
- To report HSE hazards, accidents, incidents, illness and diseases to their line manager.
- To complete Level 2 HSE e-learning “Working Safely” (and Working Safely with Food, if appropriate) within 20 weeks of commencing employment.
Experience in a similar catering environment
Food Hygiene Certificate
High standards and quality driven
Awareness of current and moving food trends in education
Ability to manage a team
A ‘can do’ attitude
Ability to work in a team / previous coaching or training experience
Passionate about food
Exceptional attention to detail
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please apply with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary.
Please refer to our website www.compass-hk.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.