Skyplan Group Limited
Skyplan Group is a fast growing consulting firm based in Hong Kong. We provide professional recruiting, outsourcing and consulting services to successful companies and organizations in Asia. Our experienced and knowledgeable consultants can help job seekers in their career development and find suitable jobs for them.
Specialized job category:
- PR & Communication
- Marketing & Advertising
- Events & Exhibitions
- Sales & Business Development
- Banking & Financial Services
- Accounting & Finance
- HR & Administration
- Secretary, Executive Secretary & Personal Assistant
- Legal & Compliance
Please visit our website at www.skyplangroup.com or call us (852) 2824 8602
You can also find our latest job openings update by joining our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/skyplangroup
Skyplan Group Limited
Suite 08, 20/F, One IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Exhibition & Event Project Assistant / Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836904
Employer Ref. EPA-JDB2016OCT
Our client is a leading Exhibition and Events organization in Hong Kong who is seeking for energetic candidates to join their teams as an Exhibition & Event Project Assistant / Executive in their different Projects. As an Exhibition & Event Project Assistant / Executive, you will be liaising with all areas of the business supply much needed support in facilitation and coordination roles.
Responsibilities included but not limited to the followings:
- Work with all members of the team on event management, project development and co-ordination
- Assist in different projects, exhibitions or other events, provide support in assigned projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Conduct procuring of materials and equipments for events
- To ensure that project deliverables meet client's requirements, agreed timelines, quality standards and budget
- Work on live events in project assistant role managing specific areas of event site: Marketing, Sales, Service Promotion, E-Commerce, Admin, etc.
- Daily operations include filing, answering enquiries, conducting market research, preparing documents and secretarial work for meetings, etc.
- Support teams where required on event project development
- University Degree holder
- University Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good in Microsoft Offices (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese and English typing
- Candidates are expected to be a team player as well as being able to work independently on tasks such as project overview and material sourcing
- Hard working, analytical minded, willing to learn, initiative, flexible and responsible with good coordination and communication skills
- Immediately Available is highly preferable
Interested candidates please send detailed resume with present & expected salary, available date and detailed work history to us (Attn: Ms Wong) with Ref#EPA-JDB2016OCT in email subject.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.