jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220870
Employer Ref. 3839890/001
If you are a junior candidate seeking for an international working environment, stability and regional exposure, this is a perfect opportunity for you! Our client is a top-tier client management company with offices around the globe covering over 50 countries, their Hong Kong office is now seeking for a junior candidate with excellent spoken English to join their company to handle their expense and payment.
Our client is a reputable client servicing company with offices covering over 50 countries. They are definitely the market leader within the industry and they are well-known for their dynamic working environment. Their Hong Kong office has over 100 staff and they are now hoping to add some junior candidates to their finance team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for handling all related expenses and payment issues including receipt and verification of expenses claim, third party payment and allowances.
- Communication with external and internal parties with respect to the expenses and payments
- Collection and receipt of invoices
- Recording and tracking of related expenses or payments
- Assist international batch payment via HSBCnet
- Produce monthly expense and payment reports
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Excellent in English writing and speaking communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills and able to work independently
- Overseas educated candidates are preferred
- International working environment
- 5 days work week
- Regional exposure
- Other attractive benefits
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk