Shipco Transport was established in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world’s leading neutral NVOCC’s, with more than 80 offices worldwide, in excess of 2,000 employees and covering all major tradelanes.
Further extending it’s global footprint, Shipco was a founding member of the WorldWide Alliance – an association of the world’s leading neutral NVOCC’s. The Alliance brings together an exclusive network of like-minded companies, at origin and destination, ensuring a synergy of service at both ends of the shipping process. However, that’s only half the picture that makes up the company’s global image: Shipco’s truly intermodal character (LCL, FCL, Airfreight) combined with global reach means that Shipco really does have the world covered.
Experience Operation - EUR & MED trade
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917372
- Familiar with Eur & Med trade
- With 3 years or above experience on weekly consol boxes build up
- Independently handle the full set of transshipment, export booking, routing orders, P&L and liaison with origin/overseas offices/agents.
- Good in English and Mandarin
- Contribution on free hand cargo
Any candidate who is interested in this position is requested to send email to Ms. Ho by clicking "Apply Now" for internal review.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.