jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781862
Employer Ref. HK112786
- Audit financial statements and group reporting packages in a variety of GAAP's such as HKFRS, IFRS, US GAAP and other local standards
- Work on other assurance engagements such as review engagements, SOX engagements, agreed-upon-procedure engagements and engagements relating to the reporting accountant for initial public offerings
- Supervise your engagement field team, including the completion of performance reviews and providing on-site training
- Act as the audit in-charge for larger clients to perform the briefing and lead the team to deliver the audit
- Maintain regular communication with the line manager, partner and client on issues and the progress of the engagement
- Qualified accountant with at least 3+ years audit experience with a major firm
- Experience across all industry sectors is welcome. Candidates with more experience may be considered as Manager.
- Experience with the financial services industry would be an advantage
- Strong technical skills and able to research accounting issues in a wide variety of GAAPs
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Motivated team player with the ability to multi-task
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organisational skills
- A willingness to travel on business demand
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK112786. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.