As our Hong Kong office continues to grow, undertaking new projects with some of Asia’s most prestigious and well respected architecture firms and clients, we are seeking an experienced Façade Designer to work with our Hong Kong design team. This role will see you working closely with other team members to produce and develop different façade systems and details whilst also developing your own personal skills in design, engineering and materials. This opportunity is ideal for a highly motivated façade designer who values integrity, professional experience and wants to be part of a growing business.
The role involves
- Developing different façade systems for a variety of climates, structural conditions, etc.
- Producing details of façade systems based on architectural sketches.
- Working closely with other team members to produce concept, detailed and tender packages.
- Development of own skills in design, engineering, materials, etc.
- Communicating regularly with design team and manager.
- Attending meetings with architects and contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience (compulsory)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in façade design
- Degree or diploma holder of mechanical / civil / structural engineering
- Proficiency in ACAD, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Experience (optional)
- Written and spoken Mandarin
- Knowledge of 3D design software (Rhino, CATIA, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3D geometrical analysis (Grasshopper, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of graphic software (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, salary expectations and a 1 page introduction letter by clicking 'Apply Now'. The subject line should be entitled “Job Application JobsDB Hong Kong –Façade Designer”.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for senior positions.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Inhabit Asia Limited
About Inhabit Asia Limited