FAST EAST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Gloria Jeans is a vertically integrated retailer and the largest and fastest growing business chain in its segment across Russia. We designs, produces and sells youth fashion apparel, footwear and accessories under Gloria Jeans and Gee Jay brands through its own store chain in 319 cities of Russia and Ukraine. By the end of 2013, our store chain has grown to 628 stores.
Gloria Jeans now operates 535 stores with a population of 30,000 people plus. The product range is divided into four age groups : 0-1, 0-5, 5-12, and 13+. In 2015, our sales achieved 24 billion roubles and we expect to grow to 35 billion roubles in 2016 and further increase to 10 billion roubles by 2019. The central office of the Company located in Moscow manages seven regional sales offices and 33 factories in Russia and Ukraine that produce over 65,000,000 units of products annually. Gloria Jeans fashion corporation employs nearly 12,000 people.
Gloria Jeans business model is based on implementation of the fast fashion concept that represents fast-paced development, production and sales of the trendiest product ranges at affordable prices.
Gloria Jeans closely cooperates with international consulting agencies – KSA, McKinsey, JDA – and, based on their assistance, implements advanced technologies to sustain the overwhelming growth of the Company. To know more about Gloria Jeans products, please check out our website: http://www.gloria-jeans.ru/en
Gloria Jeans started Hong Kong office in the year of 2014, and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Hong Kong office for business expansion.
Fabric Analyst (Fabric Technician)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835012
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze fabric construction/yarn size combinations, fiber contents, fabric weight & fabric finishing base on purchased garment qualities
- Keep abreast of market information / new technology applying to textile industry
- Responsible for evaluating fabric technical limitations and making call-outs to Russian counterparts
- Identify and tackle potential fabric and materials technical issues before bulk production
- Work with fabric suppliers to find solutions should there be any technical issues found
- Able to distinguish between fabric characteristics and fabric defects and make commercial judgments
- Research market norm and update testing manual
- Review test reports/results
- 5-10 years work experience in Fabric technology or fabric technical analysis on woven/knit fabrics
- Strong technical background on woven & knit fabrics
- Knowledgeable on testing criteria/methods
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good command in English and Mandarin;
- Proactive and quick to respond;
- Well organized, attention to details and self-motivated;
- Willing to travel
Interest parties please submit your application with updated resume and current/ expected salary in WORD format to Human Resources Department by steven.chung＠gloria-jeans.ru or click the 'Apply Now' button.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.