G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782948
- Proactively highlighting new fabric development to Design Team
- Working closely with Design Team to develop product concepts and interpret the needs to our vendors
- Initiating new fabric ideas, material sourcing and price negotiation
- Managing fabric and FOB garment vendor relationship effectively
- Diploma holder or above in Textile & Clothing
- About 4 to 5 years experience in fabric merchandising
- Possess good fashion sense and technical knowledge in woven fabric
- Sound PC knowledge
We offer 5-day week, attractive remuneration, career advancement opportunity, medical benefit, 14-month salary, discretionary bonus, generous staff discount on purchase of company fashion to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 29/F, Wyler Centre II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, N.T. or email to recruit @g2000.com.hk.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
About G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 50 chain stores in Hong Kong.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening: