Profits Fund Global Holding Ltd. (PFGHL) is an international clothing enterprise with a vision to craft outfits that reflect classic elegance, sensuality and comfort. We provide a full spectrum of services including textile production, dyeing, weaving, garment manufacturing and worldwide product delivery. As a pioneering one-stop service provider for the garment industry, we have the advantage of over a decade of global insight into the fashion and apparel industry, creating value for our clients in order to attain mutual success.To cope with our rapid expansion, we are inviting high calibre candidates to join our expanding team for an exciting career.
Fabric Merchandiser (Garment Sourcing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837349
We are currently looking for a talented fabric merchandiser who has the related experience working on fabric sourcing/design/development. The position would be focusing on fabric sourcing/design for menswear/womenswear.
A touch of Global Awareness is desired.
- Design new fabric to meet Market & Trend research for every new season
- Research new fabric development, fashion trends, and new concepts
- Ensure the design/sourcing strategy and strategic objectives are in close cooperation with the buyers
- Work proactively with merchandising, product development team for designing new fabrics in accordance to market needs, liaising with mills and vendors on new initiatives and seasonal directions.
- Maintain and expand wide sourcing network
- Identifying potential yarn and fabric mills to ensure efficient and cost effective supply of fabric at top quality and shortening of production lead time
- Design or Textile degree (preferable) or Technology degree with a focus on textiles
- At least 2 years fabric development experience in woven and C&S knit
- Experience in fabric design and development for both ladies' & men's high fashion
- Extensive knowledge in fiber, weaving, dyeing and finishing, and fabric construction/content
- Creative, responsible, initiative and details-oriented
- Good knowledge of fabric techniques such as piece dye, yarn dye & printing
- Technical / professional knowledge of both woven and knit materials : product development, negotiation and vendor management skills
- Ability to communicate with overseas designers and buyers
We offer attractive remuneration package including Five-day work, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance and Performance bonus. Interested parties, please send your full resume, present and expected salary via email.
For more company information, please visit our website at http://www.pfghl.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only.