R. Norton and Associates Limited
International Engineering & Construction Recruiters
R. Norton & Associates Ltd is an established engineering and construction recruitment company offering specialist search and consulting services to clients and candidates throughout the world.
Our recruitment services cover the full spectrum of positions from senior management to skilled technicians for posts in heavy industries such as oil and gas, power, etc., civil engineering and the building industry.
RNA's in-depth industry knowledge and long term relationships with all of the major contactors in Hong Kong and throughout the region means that through your job application with RNA your resume will land on the appropriate Project Manager or Hiring Manager's desk.
FACADE: Senior Designer / Designer / Project Manager (Building)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917859
Employer Ref. CL
Our client, an international construction company, is looking for following PROFESSIONALS to work in HK/Kowloon.
Senior Designer / Designer (Façade)
- Work out the design of facade work;
- Participate in the preparation of BD submission / review process;
- Provide design leadership to well coordinate with project team such as Architect / Consultant to facilitate the design process;
- Review design intent and specification;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders (technical support).
- Higher Certificate or Diploma in engineering (preferable);
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience;
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in facade production process and site erection activity;
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Designer.
Project Manager – Building (Façade)
- Provide leadership in the effective management of project and in meeting project requirement (design / specification), profit, safety, programme, environmental and quality objectives;
- Lead facade team in coordinating preconstruction / construction activities (experience on facade design process);
- Capacity on reviewing design intent and specification requirement to work with design team;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders (technical support);
- Ensure all company policies and plans are aligned to the broader group processes and systems;
- Good management skill for working out facade design with Consultant and Statutory Section;
- Independently in-charge the facade projects.
- University Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent (preferable);
- Member of HKIE or Registered Professional Engineer in Civil / Structural Discipline (preferable);
- At least 12 years' relevant experience on facade, with at least 3 years holding managerial position;
- Able to work independently, mature with good problem-solving skills especially on facade design;
- Proficient in English with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Experience on handling facade design process such as BD submission;
- Experience on facade production process with facade design background preferable.
Please email CV (as a WORD document) including Expected Salary and Notice Period.