Founded in 1901 as a Danish security company, the ISS Group has become one of the world’s largest facility service groups. Together with more than 510,000 employees in over 50 countries, ISS Group’s focus is to provide integrated property and facility services in the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
Our Hong Kong-based ISS Facility Services Limited employs more than 16,000 staff and is one of the largest integrated property and facility services companies in Hong Kong. To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong, ISS Facility Services is seeking high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
Facilities Manager (Job Ref: ADV/17/016)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993928
Employer Ref. ADV/17/016
- Be responsible for operations including monitoring of security & cleaning services, etc. of a Grade A Commercial Building and luxurious residential estate
- Motivate, coach and develop staff to ensure top performance and achievement of individual & team objectives
- Maintain good relationship with all the stakeholders including the teams, clients and the tenants
- Provide pro-active recommendation to the supervisor for improving the work flow and customer satisfaction
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time
- University graduate or equivalent with professional qualification in asset, property or facilities management
- Member of a HKIH/CIH/HKIS/RICS
- 5 years or above working experience in facilities/ property management with at least 3 years in Grade A commercial building and 2 years or above in supervisory post
- Excellent in both written and spoken English & Chinese
We offer professional development opportunities, attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send a detailed resume, current / expected salary, contact number and the job reference no. to:
People & Culture Department
ISS Facility Services Limited
6/F Dorset House Taikoo Place
979 King’s Road Quarry Bay Hong Kong
(Please quote reference no. “ADV/17/016” on the application letter and resume)
Information provided by applicants will only be used for recruitment related purposes and will be handled confidentially by authorized personnel. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after three months from the date of applications.