Facilities Manager, Critical Environment
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835245
About the role
My client, a multi-billion dollar corporate, is looking for a Data Centre Facilities Manager to join their existing high profile team in Hong Kong. This position will take full line control of all maintenance & incidents within the data center during their shift.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor the continuous operation of all systems
- Ensure all maintenance is completed with high quality and on schedule
- Carry out safety audits to ensure the statutory requirements of Health & Safety policies are being followed
- Oversee the contractor's performance are up to standard according to the KPIs & SLAs
- Deliver report to senior management and customers as required
To be successful in this role, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines degree holder
- H&S Management Certificate holder
- Solid management experience in 24x7 critical environment with minimum 4 years team managing experience
- Registered Electrical Worker certificate holder is definitely an advantage
- Willing to work outside of usual office hours
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
The company employs high profile and well educated individuals. In line with this, they offer a dynamic work environment, excellent career opportunities and reward their staff extremely well. As such, tenures within the business are lengthy.
Submit your application by hitting "APPLY NOW" below or by contacting Tim Rodrigo on +852 3651 6515 or tim.rodrigo @springasia.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.