A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784156
Employer Ref. 3726
Facilities Officer - banking/telecom/IT FM experience Ideal
- Handle administration, updating documents and coordination of all facilities management functions, including cleaning & janitorial, office facilities maintenance, office supplies and key management services
- Apply vendor purchase orders and payments using available systems, generate reports, support office admin work; invoice review, cost tracking, relating purchasing requests, liaising with vendors for providing maintenance and office supplies at minimal cost and to streamline office administration procedures to maintain a quality operation culture
- Conduct regular site inspections as and when required; good interacting skill with end-users
- Manage the Helpdesk request and close-out work orders
- Assist in the monitoring of vendor performance; ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards;
- Perform regular inspection of office premise and interacting with end users' requests
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures that relate to the premise
- Update Occupancy Plan /Layout (occupancy info capturing, layout changes update, space planning walk-through etc);
- Coordinate Move management
- Facilitating role for significant project management and leasing liaison with landlord
- Support 24/7 emergency call out services
- Backup team member during their absence
- Perform duties as and when required by client or reporting manager
- A minimum of 3 years' relevance experience in Facilities Management or related field, with commercial (banking/IT/Telecom) working experience is preferred
- Process a customer-service orientated approach to problem resolution and sustainable in high demanding working environment;
- Team player with pleasant disposition;
- Strong in administration work, organized and detail oriented;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin); and
- Proficient in MS Office suite and especially MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Interested candidates please click apply button. CV without current and expected salary, notice period will not be considered.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.