Established in 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is a leading non-governmental organisation specialising in mental health. We aim to make a positive difference by advocating for equal opportunities for people in recovery, enhancing their quality of life and moving towards an inclusive society through direct services, social enterprises, mental health education, mutual aid and family support. We currently operate 50 services / projects and 20 social enterprises serving more than 12,000 persons in recovery every year.
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915062
- To coordinate and monitor building maintenance services, A&A and renovation works of the premises;
- To provide technical advices and resolve problems on maintenance and renovation works;
- To prepare specifications, tender documents and analysis for maintenance and renovation projects; and
- To supervise outsourced service providers on building maintenance service and renovation works to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and prescribed standards.
- A recognized University degree / Higher diploma in building services engineering / electrical engineering / facilities management or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in renovation / A&A works / building maintenance services;
- Good command of written English and Chinese;
- Good planning, organizational, analytical, trouble-shooting, project management, planning skills, and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in PC applications and knowledge in AutoCAD is definitely an advantage; and
- Certificate of registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or above is preferred.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Manager, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by clicking "Apply Now". Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.