jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917261
Employer Ref. CFU301189398-482
- Oversee the daily operation of facilities management in telephone exchanges, commercial buildings and retail shops.
- Assist in managing planned maintenance, repair and operation of designated buildings
- Supervise contractors’ performance
- Act as customer interface to ensure provision of efficient, safe and cost effective services in accordance to customers’ requirements
- Degree/Diploma holder in Property/Facilities Management, Building Services or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in property/facilities management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Facilities Officer.
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by post, email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Post: HR-ENGINEERING, 13/F, Lai Chi Kok Engineering Center, 4 Yuet Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon.
Fax: (852) 2962 5605
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.