Urban Group is one of the renowned and largest private property asset and facility services groups in Hong Kong. The Group manages over 365 projects with a total of 145 million square feet of real estate assets. Our professional services reach over one million people across the territory. We are now inviting outstanding caliber candidates with high potential to join our team to cope with the rapid expansion of our Group.
Facilities Officer / Assistant Facilities Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831902
- Responsible for managing the overall day to day operations including cleaning, security, landscaping and engineering etc.
- Manage and supervise the on-site team to ensure quality services are delivered to clients in compliance with SLA’s and KPI’s requirements
- Monitoring of works and services performed by sub-contractors
- Continuous improvement of facilities operations and management process.
- Degree in property related studies or facilities management
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in property / facilities management of high end properties
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Practical experience in daily operations management and duty schedule arrangements
- Relevant experience in contractor management
- Experience in the management of Grade A Commercial Complex
- Able to work independently
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Facilities Officer