Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO and Uo-Show, delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Facilities Officer – R & M
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775921
- To oversee maintenance activities are upkeep for branch equipment and building assets in a hygienic and efficient condition.
- To provide engineering supports and immediate attendance in emergency situation.
- To comply with company policy and exercise tendering and contract administration and enforcement of contracts.
- To perform facility and equipment performance assessment and give recommendations on repairing or replacement and parts inventory control.
- To participate in store handover process and ensure project team delivery up to standard.
- To review and generate reports on R&M activities periodically and handle all daily quotations and invoices.
- To ensure all licensing and certifications are renewed on time due to statutory requirement.
- To communicate with operations staff to maintain smooth daily business without any interruptions frequently.
- To monitoring and reviewing frontline technical staff with sufficient manpower to carryout daily routine and ad hoc works efficiently and effectively frequently.
- To give recommendations and provide supports in costs effective ways on daily operational level.
- To assist and sustain the repair and maintenance standards, frameworks, organization structure, and development priorities directed by superiors for support business objectives.
- To assist and conduct periodically survey on service performance with relevant operation partners and develop enhancement plan accordingly.
- Higher Diploma/Higher Certificate/Certificate in Building Service Engineering or Civil Engineering or any other related disciplines, with minimum 3 years working experience in R&M with facility management.
- Certificate of registration of Electrical Worker in Grade A or above is preferred.
- Good communications skills in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A good team player, detail-minded and result oriented.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now". All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.