iAdvantage Limited (互聯優勢有限公司) (“iAdvantage”) is the wholly-owned subsidiary of SUNeVision Holdings Ltd (SEHK:8008).
iAdvantage is an eminent IT Infrastructure Provider (IIP) in Asia. We are one of the largest and leading data center service providers in Hong Kong. Established in 1999, we are dedicated to offering quality total data center solutions with associated internet access and managed services to Multinational Corporations and local corporate customers.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781980
Employer Ref. PR033/14 JDB
- Supervise and assign work orders to the technical team to carry out routine repair and maintenance work
- Provide technical guidance for E&M improvement works
- Schedule and implement planned maintenance works as assigned
- Monitor the progress of all contracted-out projects and tenants’ fit-out works
- Prepare approval form to top management for the procurement of any goods/services
- Assist in testing and commissioning of tenants’ fit-out works and handover of premises to new tenants
- Maintain ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 QEMS System for data centre operation
- Degree holder in electrical engineering or building services engineering
- 5 years’ experience in electrical and/or MVAC operation and maintenance
- Familiar with UPS, Gensets, chiller plant, LV switchboards and CRACs
- Holder of Electrical worker license Grade A or above
- Experience in Data Centres is preferred
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present & expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now". For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.iadvantage.net/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.