The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
FACILITY MANAGEMENT OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995386
Employer Ref. HKSI-20170112-FMO
- Reporting to the Assistant Facility Management Manager, the Facility Management Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist the Assistant Facility Management Manager to manage all aspects of facility management functions at the Sports Institute in particular over the sports facilities and the athletes’ hostel to ensure quality services being delivered;
- Assist the Assistant Facility Management Manager to supervise in-house facility management team for the day-to-day operations, including the performance of contractors;
- Assist the Assistant Facility Management Manager to prepare the services contract and other related administrative aspects;
- To co-ordinate with related departments for supporting on elite and sports training and commercial activities.
- A University Degree or Higher Diploma in Facility Management/ Property Management or other relevant disciplines;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience in facilities management and hostel management;
- Good supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Ability to speak Putonghua is a definitely advantage;
- Holder of valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate is a definitely advantage; and
- High level of computer literacy.
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: hrdept@ hksi.org.hk on or before 25 January 2017. Please quote reference no. HKSI-20170112-FMO in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER