Facility Manager / Office Manager - Business Centre / Co-working space
Macleans Consulting International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145952
- Head of the Business Position with a team of 2-3
- HKD $35,000 - $45,000 per month plus performance bonus
- Stable working hours with very minimal over-time
*Applicant must have previous experience in running business centre or co-working space
About our client:
Our client is a Hong Kong based conglomerate with decades of history. To cope with their expansion, they are currently seeking for a Facility Manager / Office Manager to manage their Business Centre / Co-working space that is based in Wan Chai in Hong Kong.
The role itself is a Head of the Business position with a team of 2-3 subordinates. It reports directly to the Managing Director for the entire group of companies.
- Lead a team of staff to manage the operation of Business Centre / Co-working Space.
- Assist in formulating sales and promotion campaign.
- Take lead in conducting marketing activities for promoting the venues.
- Responsible for office administration, cost control and procurement.
- Monitor contractors and related parties to carry out cleaning, renovation and maintenance work.
- Conduct regular inspection of the premises and arrange preventative maintenance if required.
- Maintain good relationship with clients, contractors and agents.
- Prepare monthly operation reports for Management’s review.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Min 8 years’ of experience in similiar position with at least 3 years in managerial position leading a small team
- Experience in running Business Centre / Co-working Space are mandatory
- Strong leadership, Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and financial sense
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese + Mandarin)
- Proficiency in PC skills and knowledge of Chinese Word Processing
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and attached your updated resume (with your notice period, current and expected salary). Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macleans Consulting International Limited
About Macleans Consulting International Limited
Maclean's is a privately held recruitment firm with its headquarter based in Hong Kong. We have a wealth of experience but more importantly the company shares the common belief that the relationship with candidates and clients always come first. With the firm's precise marketing position as well as specialization, Maclean's is able to become a truly advisory based recruitment consulting firm in the market.