Master Dynamic Limited
Master Dynamic Ltd. (MD) is a leading developer of micro-fabrication and nano-technology and our technology and products are applicable to watch, jewelry, healthcare, and medical industry. MD also develop software and system for online and retail business, digital marketing, and data analytics.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830349
- Carry out planned maintenance works involving electrical and mechanical fault finding, defect rectification and monitoring the facilities of lab and workshop.
- Assist to monitor the progress and coordinate with contractors and internal users on building service and E&M matters for machine installation and building projects.
- To liaise and coordinate with contractor, engineer and building management office to rectify defects in facilities.
- Conduct regular surveys on building services maintenance and installation, and prepare reports for management review.
- Diploma or IVE graduate in Building Service Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge in fire service system, air-conditioning system, ventilation, power supply, piping and site co-ordination.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to tackle problems in a positive way.
- Strong initiative to learn with customer service oriented and good team player.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expect salary, and date of availability to Human Resources Department.