Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Limited, a listed company in HK since 2003, is one of the global leading paper manufacturer with numerous factories located in different provinces of China. Moreover, the group also has sales rep offices and procurement offices in both Europe and USA. To cope with our business expansion, we would like to invite candidates who seek for excellent career prospect to fill the following position:
Factory Deputy General Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836631
Reporting to the Head of Administration, you will be responsible for the overall human resource, quality, financial and operations functions of the factory. You will develop and implement standard operating procedures, maintain effective communications among different departments. You are also responsible to formulate people development plan and act as a mentor to develop a high potential workforce. Besides, you are expected to identify areas of improvement in operation and logistics aspects and maintain a good relationship with the government officials in China.
- Diploma / Degree in Production / Manufacturing / Engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of 15 years of plant management experience with at least 5 years in managerial position, preferred in sizable manufacturing companies
- Experience in setting up factory is an advantage
- Self-motivated, team player, aggressive and responsible
- Excellent problem solving, communications and leadership skills
- A high proficiency of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Station in PRC and flexible to be assigned to different part of China
Candidates with less experience may be considered for Factory Operation Manager position
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. For interested candidates, please send your CV by clicking "Apply Now" button or fax it to (852) 2171 7314.
For more company information, please visit our web-site at http://www.leemanpaper.com
(All information gathered will be used to assess a candidate’s suitability for applied position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)