Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836802
Employer Ref. 5134
Our client is a trading firm, currently seeking a dynamic professional to join their team
We are now seeking for a FASHION DESIGNER
- Responsible for design and product development for high-end ladies fashion
- Handle product development process form sample development sketch to pre-production sample
- Collaborate with merchandising, technical and product development teams to achieve product execution and maintain design integrity
- Conduct extensive research in fabric, fashion trend, accessories etc.
- Carry out fitting and developing size specifications
- Create product development technical packages and trend boards
- Liaise and communicate with overseas customer directly
- Diploma or above in fashion design or related disciplines
- At least 6-year working experience in fashion design
- Solid design background in Woven / Knit / Sweater garment items
- Well-equipped with most up-to-date international markets and fashion trend
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers
- Strong fashion sense and familiar with international brands
- Proficient in using design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Good command in English and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or upload your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Christina Chen +852 2986 1976
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.