Fashion Designer - Cut & Sewn (Knit)
G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999708
- The design functions of assigned product line from analyzing market trend, formulating creative direction to transforming the creative design into marketable collections to our customers
- Support the design functions of overseas buyers/franchisees and ensure the design is brand appropriate in terms of fashion vision, fit, fabric, color and prints across all categories, but relevant to respective overseas markets
- Higher Diploma or above in Fashion Design, Textile & Clothing or related discipline;
- At least 3 years solid experience in fashion design
- Experience in cut & sewn is a must
- With strong sense of fashion trend, new materials, fabric and accessories;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Sound PC knowledge and well-versed in Illustrator;
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Cantonese.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remuneration, career advancement opportunity, medical benefit, 14-month salary, discretionary bonus, generous staff discount on purchase of company fashion to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to recruit @g2000.com.hk.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please visit our website for more information: www.g2000.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
About G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 50 chain stores in Hong Kong.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening: