Shipco Transport was established in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world's leading neutral NVOCC's, with more than 60 offices worldwide, in excess of 1,700 employees and covering all major tradelanes.
Further extending it's global footprint, Shipco was a founding member of the WorldWide Alliance - an association of the world's leading neutral NVOCC's. The Alliance brings together an exclusive network of like-minded companies, at origin and destination, ensuring a synergy of service at both ends of the shipping process.
However, that's only half the picture that makes up the company's global image: Shipco's truly intermodal character (LCL, FCL, Airfreight) combined with global reach means that Shipco really does have the world covered.
FCL Export Operations Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991588
Scope and Responsibilities
- Negotiate rates with shipping lines on specific trades on regular basis
- Day-to-day coordination of business operational activities
- Monitor and control business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Maintain strong customer relationship through regular communications
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years relevant FCL operations experience in sea freight forwarding company
- Preferred candidates with hands on experience on operations and documentation in Latin America Trade
- Fair English and Mandarin
- Operations skills
- Transportation arrangement
- Handling of batteries and chemicals in consolidation box and FCL
- Communication skills with overseas offices, agents and clients
Interested parties please send full resume with employment history and expected salary to Miss Wong by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.