HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Field Engineer / Technician – Smart Living Engineering
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835514
Employer Ref. CJJ601484427-011
HKT Smart Living makes use of technologies to enhance the quality of living by bringing our customers extra comfort, convenience, efficiency & security of home.
Being a member of our Smart Living Engineering Team, you will be responsible for:
- Service provisioning and maintenance of home networking system including but not limited to on-site supervision and trouble shooting
- Assign and dispatch work order to Smart Living Engineering Team
- Coordinate with Customer Service Team to ensure service quality
- Emergency Call Out and shift duties are required (no overnight shift is required)
- Diploma in Network / Communications / Electronic Engineering is preferred
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in installation and maintenance, preferably in Telecom / ICT industry
- Knowledge in network design and provisioning
- Good problem solving skills and customer service skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and willing to take up challenges
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience / qualifications will be considered as Technician
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary to email@example.com
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.