Field Service Supervisor (Smart Living Engineering)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835493
Employer Ref. CJJ601484427-001
- Plan and manage the life cycle of installations and maintenance service orders including orders dispatch and review of service quality
- Liaise with Customer Service, contractors and in-house teams for service order arrangement
- Control the inventory on the installation materials and maintenance spares
- Streamline the operations to assure optimum efficiency of products, equipment, and personnel
- Compile regular operations report for management review
- Manage the success of direct reports including performance management, coaching, development, and discipline
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Building Services/Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience in related position is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Field Control, Home Networking, Home Automation and ELV System
- Willing to work under pressure and irregular working hours
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers Hong Kong’s only quadruple-play experience delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.