Come join a growing global manufacturing company!
Polygroup is the world-wide leader in the manufacturing of artificial Christmas trees, Christmas lighting, Air Mattresses and summer inflatables and above-ground swimming pools. Polygroup™ products are found at leading retailers throughout North America, Europe and Australia. Our Group has employed over 15,000 staff worldwide, operating in China, Macau, the United States and Mexico.
For more information, please visit our website at www.polygroup.com.
Finance / Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922477
- Prepare and review monthly management reports, financial analysis and cash-flow statements
- Assist in corporate finance exercises and financial analysis of ad hoc projects
- Assist in improvement projects in SAP system of accounting and treasury function
- Carry out and lead the treasury team for daily treasury operations including handling of all loan administration, deposit placement, foreign exchange and executing inter-account transfer transactions in PRC and overseas
- Monitor cash flows, preparation of short term funding plans, and Prepare periodic treasury reports for management review
- Coordinate with banks for daily funding of operations
- Prepare cash flow forecast and operating budgets
- Assist in arranging banking facilities for the Group
- Handle full set of company secretarial duties for a Holding Company and its subsidiaries
- Ensure compliance with international corporate governance standards
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CPA, ICAEW, etc)
- 8 Experience in commercial accounting with 3 years of supervising experience with exposure in treasury or cash management, preferable in sizable manufacturing company
- Experience in Company Secretary an advantage
- Strong analytical and coordination skills, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive, organized, independent, able to meet required deadline and work under pressure
- Willing to travel to other PRC regions or overseas for ad hoc projects
- Immediate availability is preferred
An attractive package with excellent development prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume, stating current and expected salaries via clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Polygroup will retain the applications for a maximum of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.