Finance & Administration Officer
Manchester Business School
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832639
REPORTS TO: East Asia Centre Director; professional reporting link to MBSW Financial Controller
ORGANISATIONAL UNIT: Manchester Business School Worldwide (MBSW) – East Asia Centre
OVERALL PURPOSE: Working as a member of the East Asia Centre and MBSW Finance team, undertaking a variety of duties with the main focus of producing accurate management accounts, maintaining Admin & Personnel policies and procedures and assisting the Centre Director and Financial Controller with other accounting elements as and when required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTANBILITIES OR DUTIES:
- Client Service & Policy Development
- Analysis & Reporting
- Planning & Organisation
- Finance and Resource Management
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have four years previous experience of working in an accounting environment.
- Well-organized, mature and able to work independently under pressure and tight schedules
- Good negotiation and presentation skills with outgoing personality
- Possess strong computer skills and be proficient in the use of computerised accounting systems and spreadsheets
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise different workloads and meet any necessary deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to communicate with staff at all levels of seniority.
- Fluent in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Immediately available.
Interest parties please send your CV with present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manchester Business School
About Manchester Business School
The UK’s largest single-site university with a proud history of achievements and an ambitious agenda for the future. To support our rapid development in Asia, we URGENTLY seek a high calibre individual to join our team in the East Asia Centre.