jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993064
Employer Ref. 91M0079396
Our client is a one of the top 4 insurance firms worldwide where they are looking for a strong Finance Analyst/ PMO analyst who specialized in financial reporting using Microsoft applications.
- Consolidate, analyze and monitor the vendors and contractors work status on IT projects and Staff Augmentation Roles
- Conduct weekly and monthly reporting to ensure accurate reporting of project status and timely escalation of any risk and issues
- Monitor the budget of each of the programs and track new contracts versus the available budget.
- Track and have oversight of project budget to ensure vendor and internal resources delivery within agreed budget
- Validate project committed cost against contract inventory (from vendor management)
- Review contractual payments to ensure payment terms are charged only when milestone achieved or with proper supporting if it is charged at time and material basis
About skills and experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in dealing with status and financial reporting
- Candidates should come across with strong analytical mindset, excellent business sense and decent presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong collaborating skills with senior stakeholders, supply chain and resources team, finance department, IT team, vendors and contractors
- Candidate should have strong organized skills and is able to work in a detail-oriented workspace
- Possess high adaptability skills to work at a fast-pace workspace
- Able to show strong analytical skills to identify the pros and cons of each cause and to provide corresponding solutions
- Must have solid technical experience in Microsoft Power point, Word and technically strong in Excel (macros and PIVOT tables)
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Cantonese
- Candidates who are immediately available or with short notice are preferred
Interested parties please apply directly by submitting your CV in Microsoft format or contact Canny Ho from Randstad technologies on direct line: 22323414.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"