Kingdom Power Development Limited
We are a dynamic real estate group focusing on commercial and retail property investment mainly in the territory. To cope with the recent growth of the group, we are seeking high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
Finance and Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834033
Perform financial review & analysis, budgeting preparation & planning, capital expenditure & investment return analysis
Ensure company’s financial procedures and guidelines are in compliance with statutory, legal and regulatory requirements
Prepare management reports to support business operations and monitor financial performance of business units
Oversee proper and smooth running of daily finance operations (AR, AP, settlement, payment, fixed assets, GL, expenses)
Negotiate with banks and other financial institutes regarding banking facilities
Handle Tax planning and IRD queries
Prepare feasibility studies and due diligence on new business proposals
Financial Accounting: Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements for management and statutory purposes
Management Accounting: Analyze and provide timely, useful and quality financial information and participate in business meetings
Reconcile and manage company accounts with high level of accuracy, preciseness and integrity
Develop, implement and manage company’s accounting and financial policies & procedures, maintain budgetary control through effective internal control, risk management and corporate governance
Oversee and supervise daily accounting operations
Other ad hoc assignments and responsibilities of the Company’s related or associated entities
Company Secretarial issues including filing of annual returns
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines, with a recognized accounting qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA and FRM;
- 3 years or more of solid commercial accounting experienceat managerial level;
- Comprehensive knowledge in mortgage loans as well as different financial products in the property market is an advantage
- Familiar with Hong Kong accounting standards,government regulations and practice; knowledge in accounting system in Asia-Pacific region is definitely an asset
- Solid experience in taxation matters is essential
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated with mature business acumen
- Good communication and inter-personal skills to work with internal and external clients
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Strong networks in banking and financial institutions is an advantage
- Experience and Knowledge in the money lender business, its compliance with regulatory authorities and mortgage loan strategies preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and bonuses to the right person. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume, salary expected and telephone number to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful which will be filed for opportunities in the future.