GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s No. 1 online property platform, with a market-leading presence among HK property buyers and real estate professionals. Established in Hong Kong in 1999, GoHome.com.hk focuses on providing value-added property searches, as well as home & living related information and services. It has built a strong and sustainable business backed by unmatched Hong Kong local intelligence. The website outperforms other local real estate portals with the highest traffic, user and listing figures, making the most effective online advertising platform for local real estate and living sectors. GoHome.com.hk was named Marketing Magazine’s “Property Portal of the Year” in 2011 and 2012. The leading property platform is part of the iProperty Group which owns Asia’s no. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand.
About iProperty Group
iProperty Group owns Asia’s No. 1 network of property websites under the iProperty.com umbrella brand. The Company is focused on developing and operating Internet-based real estate portals with other complementary offerings in Asian markets. It currently operates consumer and business online property portals in the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, India and the Philippines. With further expansion planned, IPGA is continuously working to capitalize on its market-leading positions and the rapidly growing online property advertising market throughout the region.
We are inviting high caliber candidates to join our dynamic and rapidly growing company for an exciting career. Be part of our winning team and revolutionize the way real estate is bought and sold in Hong Kong!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780868
- Support daily accounting operations for general accounting entries and document filing
- Handle account payable: Data input, assist to payment processing
- Handle staff claim reimbursement
- Handle petty cash
- Assist in cash receipts
- Assist in dispatching sales invoices and reminder
- Handle ad hoc assignment
- Diploma/Certificate or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 1 years solid experience in accounting
- Initiative and Willing to learn
- Proficient in MS office applications and computerized accounting software
- Knowledge in MS Dynamic is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese