Senior Citizen Home Safety Association
Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA) started in 1996 which is a self-financing social enterprise and charitable organization in Hong Kong that offers 24-hour personal caring and emergency assistance services to the elderly and othersin need. The contribution of SCHSA has been recognized locally and worldwide. Key awards won by SCHSA include United Nation’s World Summit Award Mobile 2010: m-Inclusion & Empowerment, 2009 Regional Social Enterprise Award and 2005 Asia Pacific NGO Award.
The Association is now looking for a high caliber and mission-oriented individual to fill up the following position:
Finance Assistant (Customer Billing Section)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994493
- Assist in customer billing and credit control functions
- Handle billing enquiries and support daily billing activities
- Follow up payment and collection process by direct contact though phone calls
- Support ad hoc project as assigned
- F.5 or above with 1-2 years working experience
- Good communication skill with customer service experience is preferred
- Proficient in PC applications especially MS word, excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Strong sense of responsibilities and able to work independently
Remuneration packages will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send application letter (please state the position applied) with full CV, expected salary, date available and contact number to Senior Manager, HR & Admin, Senior Citizen Home Safety Association and press "Apply Now".
Information provided will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection within the Association and treated in strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.