Our client is a fast growing US listed manufacturing company. As they are expanding across the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Controller based in Hong Kong.
Reporting directly into the CEO Greater China, your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain financial systems and tools, visual angle or equivalent.
- Greater China business unit financial consolidation
- Establish and maintain strict cost and resource allocation as well as monthly performance control and reporting systems.
- Support new strategic objectives for sales of services by monitoring the sales process, resource allocation, and order execution.
- Prepare annual financial plan and budget for the company's management
- To ensure the compliance with related (PRC, HK, Taiwan) the provisions of the tax law and other laws, the relevant provisions of the financial management of a registered company in PRC, HK or Asia, including government related registration, verification etc..
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years of working experience with at least 4-5 years in a supervisory role
- Prior experience with China exposure and familiar with IFRS and US GAAP is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a very result oriented mindset
- Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
- Fluency in German is big plus
- Lucrative salary package
- Global career opportunity
- Fast paced working environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK 117033 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organizational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.