Finance Controller - Reputable FMCG Corporation
Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005066175
- Reputable FMCG Corporation
- Resourceful company with healthcare, personal care products
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client is a reputable FMCG Corporation, with a chain of personal health and beauty retailer offering comprehensive range of pharmacies, healthcare, personal care, skin care and baby care products. They make effort to improve customer health and personal care. They provide excellent training and career development potential. They are now looking for a Finance Controller to join their team.
As a Finance Controller, you will oversee the operations of the Finance function. You will monitor business performance, provide financial analysis and propose both strategic and operational improvement plans. You will keep competitiveness for the company and identify competitors strategies and conduct benchmarking to drive the development of financial and business plans. You will direct and coordinate planning and preparation of forecast and annual budget. You will implement and enhance efficient financial policies and procedures of the business unit and ensure compliance. You will carry out internal control to protect company assets. You will ensure efficient allocation of CAPEX spending. You will monitor the inventory status to minimize the exposure of wastage and obsolescence. You will have to assist functional managers in reviewing and negotiation of contracts and agreements. You will provide timely analysis on the adequacy of insurance coverage and potential risks. You will also assist in the IT system planning and development to ensure effective transaction processing and information reporting in meeting the business unit's growing requirements.
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting (or similar qualification) and qualified accountant with 10+ years of relevant working experience
- Previous working experience in retail industry is an added advantage
- Strong self-motivation and personal integrity, with good analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverable
- Well organised to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Hands-on approach and strong sense of professionalism
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese
- Possess good IT knowledge and the ability to integrate IT performance with functional departments to enhance value added
This is a valuable chance to allow you to demonstrate all-round accounting skill in one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies as a Finance Director. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports to manage a big team.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )