jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834189
Employer Ref. 436360/001
A Globally Renowned Retail Group, known for their vibrant and diversified corporate culture is now recruiting for a Finance Controlling Analyst to join their Finance division. Offering a promising career development, they are seeking for a smart and switched-on finance professional who can grow with the company.
About the role:
- Prepare monthly management reports & presentation for senior management: analyse monthly, quarterly and annual financial data, monitor variances of support functions
- Monitor cost variance and conduct in-depth analysis, addressing and rectify financial issues
- Responsible for annual budget planning & forecast, and quarter review: actively involve in budget planning process and cost walk simulation; prepare economic data, sales benchmarking; responsible for budget upload, monthly split and phasing, cost allocation & simulation
- Perform in depth Sales, P&L and KPI analysis on monthly basis
- Prepare month end closing accrual journal voucher
- Ensure internal controls and reporting standards are inline with corporate policies and procedures
- Drive process improvement and enhance efficiency
About the person:
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years hands on accounting experience from Big 4 or commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills and good sensitivity to numbers
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.