- Fast Expanding US MNC
- Consumer Products
- Regional Exposure
Reporting into the Vice President Finance in the Hong Kong, you will lead a small team overseeing all financial reporting, internal control and compliances matters. On a monthly basis, you will review and the region's management reports, ensuring they are in compliance with US GAAP, SOX and corporate policies. Managing cashflow and coordinating with in-country finance heads on monthly financials, as well as assisting them on any closing issues. On a consolidated level, you will develop operating procedures and enhance process flow; identifying risk areas in the control systems. Moreover, you will provide commercial support to business leaders on KPI achievements and cost saving initiatives whilst developing an effective reporting and control framework.
To qualify , successful individuals must possess
- Degree holder and a qualified accountant from Big
- Minimum 12 years of financial management experience with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Strong knowledge in US GAAP, SOX, financial reporting and process improvement experiences
- Familiar with Shared Service Centre model
- Excellent command of both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willingness to travel around the region on a regular basis
*FA-LI Contact Daisy Lam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL40078 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.