Asia Summit Capital Investments Limited
Finance Director (70-90K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005218950
- Direct report to the business owners
- Responsible for financial and management reporting, internal control, tax planning, budgeting, investment analysis and evaluation of business performance (including overseeing the preparation of monthly P&L/balance sheets).
- Act as key contact point to multiple business units, where advice on technical accounting, business process, cost and expenses is needed (both within and outside of Hong Kong)
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Supervision of the accounts receivable/payable and the payroll process.
- Liaise with auditors and tax advisors (Including ensuring that accounts meet all audit requirements).
- Ensure appropriate controls and safeguards are introduced and followed.
- Develop a consistent chart of accounts across the multiple company structure.
- Develop financial policies, procedures and appropriate reporting formats.
- Ad hoc financial modelling and analysis.
- As required assist in the employment of mid-level accounting professional(s) to support the accounting function.
- CPA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience of which at least 3 years at senior management level.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Independent and reliable, displaying initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Well developed time management skills essential.
- Experience with accounting software systems (with XERO is advantageous).
Interested parties please send your resume with working experience, availability, expected salary and contact details.