The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international serviced residence owner-operator with more than 290 properties in over 100 cities spanning more than 25 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. It operates three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset.
Finance Executive / Finance Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918695
Report to: Finance Manager
- Resonpsible for the finance affairs of hotel property.
- Responsible for the finance and audit affairs of the jurisdiction of the hotel property.
- Perform month-end closing and daily account duties
- Prepare and review financial and management reports
- Prepare accounting schedule and financial
- Prepare the annual budget and forecast
- Review the reports and report to Finance Manager the specifications about
- Cooperate with other departments
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor degree holder major in finance or accounting
- At least 3 years of work experience
- With audit experience and familiar in hotel finance operations will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline, multi-tasking and good communications skill
- Keep good relations with tax bureau and keep updated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good communication skill & team worker
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Finance Officer
All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.