jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835139
Employer Ref. RXR39563
- Established Private Equity Firm
- Deal Structuring Exposure
- Salary dependent on experience
Ambition is currently partnering with an international private equity investment and advisory firm in seeking an experienced finance professional as Finance Executive.
This role reports directly to the Firm's Finance Director, where you will provide assistance in monitoring transactions in both finance and tax perspectives, particularly around structuring new funds for their business. You will work closely with different functions on transaction due diligence, projects, full sets of accounts and treasury operations. They are looking for an individual with very strong technical finance and tax background, as well as, excellent communication and key stakeholder management skills.
To qualify, individuals must have:
- At least 8 years' relevant experience with an accounting qualification
- Must have strong understanding or exposure of private equity funds or buy - side industry
- Open to Big 4 candidates from transactional advisory teams, with buy side client base
- Excellent tax structuring / compliance in different jurisdictions highly preferred
- Highly proficient communication and stakeholder management skills
Contact Rhoda Rivera on 3103 4324 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference RXR39563.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.