Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited
Aviva plc is backed by a rich and inspiring heritage of protecting people that dates back to 1696. Our acquisition of the Friends Life Group Limited in 2015 has resulted in the creation of an even stronger, more diversified business and makes Aviva plc the leading life and pensions provider in the UK1. We protect over 34 million people worldwide2 with the most comprehensive range of life insurance products and hold market leading positions across retirement, investment, insurance and health solutions.
1 Source: IFRS Operating Profit, derived from Aviva and Friends Life company reports as at 31 December 2014
2 Source: Following the merger with Friends Life Group Limited on 13 April 2015, before removal of duplication of Aviva and Friends Life customers.
Finance Intern (Part-time) (1 year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837406
- Provide all rounded administrative and clerical support to Finance Department
- Data entry, filing and documentation
- Perform ad hoc assignments as assigned
- Undergraduate student with major in accounting / finance
- Interested in developing a career in finance / accounting field
- Mature, self=motivated and independent
- High proficiency in PC operations such as MS Word and Excel
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Amble to commit to 2 days work a week
This position is open to applicants of both sexes, persons from all racial groups and with disability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.