To cope with business expansion, we invite high caliber and self-motivated candidate to fill the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781281
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Act as business partner to work in close collaboration with various regional finance teams and provide guidance to ensure adherence to Group financial policies and guidelines
- Coordinate with regional finance team for budget, financial analysis and monthly reports deliverable
- Review monthly reporting package and management accounts and analyze business operating results
- Facilitate and prepare annual budget, latest estimate and other reports for strategic business plans
- Assist in year-end process and liaise with auditors for statutory audit
- Participate in IT system enhancement projects for financial reporting
- Perform ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Accountancy or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years working experience in accounting and finance field, preferably with Big-4 experience
- Exposure in MNC manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Qualified Accountant with HKICPA or ACCA certification
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, willing to work under pressure and drive changes
- Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a MUST
- Hands on experience in ERP systems, preferably with SAP experience
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to travel when required and flexible around timings
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or click" APPLY NOW".
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
The information provided by job applications will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants may consider their application unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within three months, and the information supplied by the applicants will be destroyed.