jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830414
Employer Ref. 488650/001
Our client is a subsidiary of a Swedish Multinational Corporation and an Austrian listed group. They specialize in Steel production, trading and distribution business. With current expansions across China, they are currently hiring a Finance Manager to oversee the accounting functions of Hong Kong and China offices.
- Report directly to the Financial Controller and oversee the finance and accounting functions of Hong Kong and China offices
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages and annual reports according to HKFRS
- Prepare budgeting, quarterly forecast and cash flow reports
- Analyse and evaluate business performance and corporate risks
- Enhance internal control and recommend improvements
- Assist in ad hoc assignments when necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- CPA qualified or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of accounting and finance experience in commercial field, preferrably from an well-known MNC corporation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications;
- Hands‐on Experience with SAP is a plus;
- Strong command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Energetic, positive, detail-oriented, hardworking, disciplined and an excellent team player
Our client has a strong presence across Asia Pacific are continuing to expand their business in China. They offer friendly and stable working environment with a top class rumuneration package.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk