A company located in Central
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833120
The main duty is to assist the investment committee in carrying out portfolio management function, including:
- attend seminars and meet with sell-side managers/banks and help screen investment ideas in line with company’s investment policy;
- monitor and evaluate performance of external fund managers;
- perform monthly assessment of portfolio performance;
- work closely with finance/accounting team in providing portfolio-related information, reporting and analysis;
- follow and understand financial markets key events.
- degree holder in finance or related disciplines
- minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in investment/finance field
- sound investment knowledge with solid foundation in financial and valuation analysis
- good interpersonal skill and team work spirit
Interested candidates, please contact us at 25242111 for company details before applying.